Tossa is a particular stain of Jute the Corchorus olitorius. The 100% natural fibres are two or three shades darker than those used in the asanawa range. Made from pure jute, this rope is extremely supple in its raw state, tossa is also stronger and due to the extremely high quality manufacturing there is no need to put this jute rope through any conditioning. We’ve selected this delightful rope specifically because we wanted a prime choice for experienced riggers with high expectations.
Due to the darker shade this rope is exceptionally visually appealing on lighter skin tones, and it is immediately identifiable as a premium organic choice, one that provides the bottom an unmistakable experience through both smell and texture of natural jute rope.
Ideal for all three bondage disciplines, this twisted jute rope is constructed in the traditional 3 plait twist. Whether your identify with kinbaku, shibari or hojojutsu once this rope is part of your rigging arsenal you will be a true advocate for jute rope.
Warning: most natural fibre ropes are not rated against loading strength and we always advise against making any assumptions about the breaking point of natural fibre ropes. You should always avoid putting anyone at risk and regularly check your ropes for wear.
- beautiful rope Review by Michael
- This rope looks and feels great. Great quality jute for a great price. This rope is pro. (Posted on 09/05/2012)
- Thanks Review by JJ
- Very appreciative of the extra effort you wen't to in getting me this rope. I'm exstatic with the product and whole heartedly endorse it to anyone who wants soem great jute. (Posted on 23/03/2012)
- I lIke it! Review by Mahjong
I'm not sure where to start. Very impressed. This is nothing like any other rope I've tied with before. And I've paid a lot more. I'll be back for a lot more of this!
(Posted on 18/03/2012)
- Coming back for more! Review by Jaydee
- So true. Honesty this is actually the best rope I've ever laid hands on. Everything about it is just perfect, I'm completely stoked with this order and I'll be comming back for more! (Posted on 17/09/2011)
- Good reading Review by Banjo
- Your artlice perfectly shows what I needed to know, thanks! (Posted on 16/09/2011)
Write Your Own Review
|Construction||3 Strand Twist|
|Stretch Under Load||Low|